Is MOFI L. Ronstadt Prisoner in Disguise better?

I recently purchased the MOFI release of The Prisoner in Disguise LP. I was really disappointed. The original totally smokes this re-release. The original goes deeper, vocals are much better and the presentation is more natural. MOFI, what is going on? I am noticing this more and more with MOFI. Is anyone else experiencing similar outcomes? I guess I'll go to the Flea Market from now on. It is not even close. My original copy is not even a mint copy and it is still better and plays better throughout the whole record. A major waste of 35 bucks.
tzh21y
If your thinking of buying the MOFI, don't waste your money, getthe original for 2 dollars.
Let us know how it sounds when you straighten out your mistracking and anti skating problems.
I can tell you that the problems are so evident, that it will not make a difference. It is the sound of the mastering that sucks. The original is much more natural. It is just no contest. Check for yourself. If you like Linda Ronstadt, the original goes for about 2 bucks compared to 35 bucks, again, no contest.