Best cheap record cleaning system?

I challenge all goners (I'm so proud of myself) I am using a spin wash (59.00) which actually bathes your records and runs them through brushes and then an audio advisor nitty gritty special (299.00) You have to spin it but it sucks all the moisture off the record. I am new to vinyl and am buying some of the nastiest used records you can imagine. They have all come out great after the treatment (except scratches of course). All the schmutz falls to the bottom and is isolated. I tested 750 dollar units locally and nothing comes close to actually immersing your records in this stuff and vacuuming it off. Spritsing something on doesn't work. Independently, neither really worked right. That's 359.00 total. Any other ideas?
sm2727
$8 - used steam cleaner: Turbo Master220
(from Salvation Army)
$19 - used record player/changer
(circa 60's from antigue store)
$7 - crevice adapter for vacuum cleaner
(from a vaccuum store)
$4 - small square of black velvet (from fabric store)
$8 - micro fibre cloths
$10 - record cleaning brush
total approximately $60USD - YMMV
household items on hand: dremmel tool, scissors, glue, vaccuum cleaner, needle/thread or sewing machine, duct tape, hammer.

I think I overspent on the record player, but it is heavy duty, made of steel. Any turntable will do, the point being you need a platform on which to spin the records. If it actually works, then great- you won't have to 'spin' records by hand.
Use dremmel tool to cut a narrow slit, approximately 4" long, centered, along length of vaccuum cleaner crevice adapter. Seal end of adapter; cut two lengths of velvet fabric about 5" long, .75" wide. Sew fabric into a tube, inside out, pull tube inside out. Glue to vaccuum adapter along edges of slit.
The duct tape and hammer are not really neccessary; however, as every home DIY'er knows, all projects eventually need these two critcal tools!

To clean records:
1. Steam clean, (using distilled water), wipe off excess. vaccuum
2. Clean with solution and brush. vaccuum
3. Repeat as neccesary

Solution I use is three drops PhotoFlo 200 solution, 250ml distlled water. PhotoFlo is a photgraphic negative cleaning solution, and can be found at better photo supply shops.
Yep, it's a manual procedure but cheap almost always requires elbow grease:
Light/Strong/Cheap = pick two...

system is completely manual.
A hooker told me she'd do anything for $50. I told her, "Clean my records, all 3000 of them".

I use a Groovmaster kit (used to sell for $30-$35), warm filtered tap water and DIY cleaning solution.

Sometimes I use an old Water Pik for stubborn spots.