Seeking high quality lightweight head shells

In order to achieve the best performance from a cartridge, TT, arm and head shell all play an important role. I recently purchased the Sound Smith Ebony Voice MI cartridge. I'm planning to mount it on an SME 3012R tone arm. I understand given the cartridge parameters and its nominal 1 gram tracking, I need a good lightweight head shell. Can anyone direct me to a site or otherwise good source for a premium head shell? BTW, the cart is a medium compliance type. Your guidance is much appreciated.
frontier1
Post removed 
I recently did some research into this, and here's what I found (weight in grams):

Jelco 12
Technics 7.5 (7.65 actual on my scale)
Zupreme 12 (w/wires)
Yamamato HS1A 10.4
Yamamato HS3 8.2
Clearaudio Stability 12
Sumiko HS-12 11.2 w/o lift, 12.6 w/lift actual on my scale)
LPGear 7.5 / 8

The ad to the Orsonic listed above says its weight is 11 grams.
-Bob
Bob
Hesson's research aligns with my own experience. So far the Technics headshell is the lightest I've come across. But spend the $15.95 and replace the leads with HPOFC ones.

The medium compliance version of the Voice has a compliance of 22, which is on the high side of medium. It weighs 6.8g. The effective mass of the stock SME 3012 R tonearm is 14g with its standard headshell, so total effective mass is about 21g. This cart-arm match creates a 7 to 8 Hz resonance which is at the low end of the ideal zone. If the Technics shell can reduce the effective mass by a couple of grams, it'll put the resonant peak solidly in 8 Hz territory, which is closer to ideal.

No other headshell is lighter than the Technics, though there are a couple of wooden Yamamoto headshells (boxwood perhaps?) that come in at 8 g which should be close enough.

Dear Frontier1: Through ebay you can find from high quality and in the weight range you want it:

http://electronics.shop.ebay.com/Cartridges-Needles-/64620/i.html?_catref=1&_fln=1&_trksid=p3286.c0.m282

Regards and enjoy the music,
Raul.
Dear Frontierl: Btw, IMHO you can use any headshell weight where the cartridge makes the best match ( of course that the tonearm can handle the headshell weight. ), don't worry about the resonant frequency between tonearm/cartridge, that resonant frequency value can't tell you anything about the quality performance of that cartridge/tonearm combination.

If you have time please read this:

http://forum.audiogon.com/cgi-bin/fr.pl?eanlg&1200430667&openflup&1612&4#1612

Btw, Johnnyb53, you can find from Denon a 5grs headshell and from Audio Technica a 6 grs. headshell too.

Regards and enjoy the music,
Raul.