LP Cleaning brush

hi guys,

Just want to know what cleaning brushes are you using for cleaning LPs esp in conjunction with a record cleaner ?
My vpi 16.5 comes with the nylon brush.
Some of my friends don't recommend it as they feel it can possibly scratch the surface of our precious records.
I hear a few recommendations from them but i wish to hear some opinions from the forum which brushes you guys are using when spreading the chemical and scrubbing the Lp.

Thanks for the inputs....
nolitan
Mofimadness: Once the pad wears out, you can send it in or about $6-$7 to have it repadded.
Where can you have this done?
Also, I bought a new Discwasher (mine is 20+ years old) and it came with brown felt. I could not see the dust on the brown felt like with my old black felt version. Kinda pi$$ed me off so I tossed the new one. Do you know if I can get it re-felted with black?
Thanks, John
LAST brushes, different one for each of 3 AIVS fluids I use. Replace when dirty.
I use Lloyd Walker's 4 part cleaning system which is supplied with very good directional felt-like brushes. The brushes can be purchased without the rest of the cleaning system if you are not using the Walker Prelude Cleaning Kit.

I use VPI's record brush with MoFi's record cleaning solution on an initial play of a newly aquired used record to see if it is in good enough shape to keep. Then I use Walker's Prelude system if the record is good. It is less time consuming and less expensive to do it in this way.
Ditto the recommendation for the Walker Audio brushes. I've used the Disc Doctor and MoFi brushes, and they're fine. But the rounded profile of the business end of the Walker brushes just seems to work more efficiently for me.