Rock Wool or Owen Corning 700 Series

I want to make some wall absorbtion panels following Jon Risch's instructions, but I can't find Rock Wool or Owen Corning 700 series panels to go on the back of fiberglass. I searched for the Owen Corning website but there is not much information on the panels. Is there anybody who knows where I can get these panels or different panels with the same density? Thanks.
ltt142
I built the risch panels and you can just use 6.25" faced fiberglass sandwiched between the 1/4" 100% polyester batting and it'll still work great, and its simpler. Just an idea.
I looked through the Commercial Insulation Company, but I had no luck finding the 700 series. I am thinking about using a 1/2" 440 sound barrier, made by the Homasote Company. It is made from 100% recycled paper. This product is sold at Home Depot. Any opinions about this? Thanks.
Several years ago I was successful in purchasing 2 inch thick 703 panels locally (in the Phila suburbs). I don't remenber the company's name but I placed calls to local O/C reps and they finally put me in touch with them.

I purchased an entire box of 2X4 foot panels, maybe 10 of them, but the whole box only cost about $65 and this is enough to make 20 1X4 foot panels which I placed in a light wood frame and covered with Guilford cloth. This cloth is VERY expensive at about $23/yard but decor issues with my wife dictiated its use.

bz