RMAF 2009 Analog Report + Meet and Greet

I'm not sure what happened to the original thread started a few weeks ago but I'd like to set this up for an analog report on our experiences with analog related products at RMAF.

I also received an e-mail from Larry Howkins (Cello) today stating that there will be a meet and greet this year.

Meet and greet details:
Get together Saturday night @ 6 PM - Garcia's Restaurant. For you drinkers, Larry has worked out draft Beer and mix drinks at half price.

Looking forward to seeing you RMAF 2009 attendees at the get together.

You are free to post you attendance plans now and your analog experiences after the show.

I'm looking forward to meeting many of you at the show,
Dre
dre_j
Below are some of the rooms I'm interested in visiting that have analog related items.

Jeff Catalono of High Water Sound will be showing the new Raven Black Knight and the new Raven .5 along with the rest of the Raven line.

Thom Mackris of Galibier Design will be showing the Gavia table with the Stelvio platter.

Peter Ledermann of Soundsmith, hopefully, will be showing the new Sussurro LOMI (low output moving iron) cartridge that I'm very interested in observing.

If past experience is any indication, the Artemis Labs room will be worth visiting as well for analog playback.

For ARC fans, there should be a Ref 2 phonostage somewhere at the show to listen to as well.

What are your analog related suggestions?

Dre