Does eanyone know anything about the EAR Acute 3?

Hi, I do not know nothing about EAR electronics, I would like to know all there is with the tone and presatation of this EAR Acute 3 cd-player, The positive feedback issue 54 april 2011 on line review was thru the roof!, I currently own a Ayon 2s player and may keep it for a second system, however, my main rig needs a source that matches my cables more, thats what I do, I do not match cables for componets!, I match componets to my cables, its easier for me that way, leaves a narrow window for mistakes to me, thankyou gentlemen in advance, Happy listening.
128x128audiolabyrinth
@ Mechans, Hi, I do not have the very best of cables, it is all I can afford, thats why changing cables is to exspensive for me, and I like the sound of these cables, The Taralabs zero gold I/C, the Taralabs Omega gold speaker cable, The Taralabs cobalt power cord with oyaide plugs is what I own, Happy Listening.
@ Jafant, Zd542 wants to hook me up with a dealer of the Acute 3, I will get him to come to this thread for us, interesting player, did you read the positive feedback review on this player?, cheers.
IMO: The EAR Acutes sound very good. I found that they benefit from tube rolling. They tend to be a bit richer (depending on tubes) and less analytical. As with any audio component whether you like the EAR sound is up to you and the rest of your system. I feel they are overpriced so used is probably the way to go.
*EAR also builds a stand alone DAC.
Sounds great! Audiolabyrinth.
Joman - where are you and Audio Revelations located?