Micro Acoustics vs Grace F-9 MM's

Okay, any of you 80's analog "geezers" (like myself..) had an opportunity to compare the likes of the the re-known Grace F-9E, Ruby, or L, to the Micro Acoustic 2002 or 3002 ceramic MM's.

I have the MA 3002 and its a very enjoyable cart! A lot like the early Shures IMO.

We are so many years removed from the technology of that time of course, and Im not looking to replace my newer reference gear, but was curious of these two fine MM's in comparison to sound.

Thanks,
Ken
128x128kehut
Just mounted and aligned the F9-E last night...really nice cart for sure.

Hey, Siniy123, interested in selling the MA630??
a great cartridge which i compared to the linearity of the sonus blues (a real comliment). i would LOVE to have another.

i have an f9e and when it goes, i will likely have soundsmith give it the ruby treatment.
i was referring to the 2002e. but there certainly is NOTHING wrong with the grace.

i wish ma had remained in business but i could say the same for grace and peter pritchards ADC.
Dear Tommy: +++++ " i will likely have soundsmith give it the ruby treatment. " +++++

like any good cartridge its quality performance comes ( between other things ) IMHO for the achieved designer goals through the designer cartridge voicing a " ruby treatment " is something different and IMHO does not makes that a F9e could performs like the original F9 Ruby.

Regards and enjoy the music,
Raul.