Esoteric K01: What are the best settings for CD?

The Esoteric K01 has several up-conversion and filter options for CD play-back. Unfortunately, each up-conversion option and each filter option requires approximately 500 hours of 'break-in' to sound it's best. I have owned the Esoteric K01 since it's release. It is a superb SACD and CD player. I have 'broken in' some but not all filter and up-conversion settings. I am still unable to decide which combination I like best. I am currently using S_DLY1 (for digital filter) and 2Fs (for up conversion). I would like to know what settings other Esoteric K01 owners like best. It would be helpful if If you can explain why those settings sound better to you than other combinations. I wonder which settings the experts at Esoteric/Teac would recommend?
matjet
Audiolabyrinth,
The break-in and settings are tweaks. This is a great sounding player in any setting. It sounds great without warm up, but improves with warm up. I'm sure your amps improve with warm up as well.
@ Matjet, You are beginning to bring me at ease!, The way this entire thread read of the product at hand apeared to be a nightmare!, Thankyou, Happy listening!
I have owned my K-01 for nearly 2 years now and prefer the DSD and no filters sound over the others.

Power cord is Siltech Ruby Double crown.

Footers are Alto Extremo Neoflex BK.
Flashunlock,
This thread is getting very interesting. So much diversity in the choice of filters. Just curious, what amp and speakers do you have in your system?
Jon.
Jon2020,

I have the Krell Evo-1 and Evo-2, speakers being B&W 800 Diamond and 2 x Velodyne DD-18 subs. I also run a Mio La Clock 10 MHZ clock with the K-01.