Alignment tool for SME V + Shelter

I've always relied on DB Protractor through multiple tonearm iterations, but was wondering if I could seek a recommendation from the board on a more accurate tool.

Setup is currently an SME V with Shelter 90x (which I believe has an IEC compliance stylus tip to mounting point?), but am getting a smidgen of sibilance on some inner tracks. I know that the Shelters aren't killer trackers, but I'm sure I could do better.

Am considering a MINT LP or Feickert.

Thanks in advance.
128x128pureretro
The implication that certain arms/tools can provide 'tighter' setup tolerances is just baloney as I see it.

Well, I like baloney. Especially fried. So I guess that the rather large population of A'goners who have achieved better results using both the Wally and MintLP are just delusional?
Well, I like baloney. Especially fried. So I guess that the rather large population of A'goners who have achieved better results using both the Wally and MintLP are just delusional?
C'mon Dan. You know that's not what I meant, right? I'm confident, using my "stone age" methods, I can achieve the same precision as someone using a Wally or a Mint at least with my arm. But then, I've had a lot of practice, am very patient, and have a few tricks I've learned over the years ;-)

It's not something I do often, so I'm willing to trade a little xtra time for a lot of xtra money. Heck, it makes me crazy just seeing my DB protractor sitting there in the drawer, staring at me!
I was hoping that wasn't what you meant, and yeah, I do know better. ;-)

I think of it this way. I can use my framing hammer to do finish trim work, but I can get much better results with a finish hammer.