Loricraft and power cord upgrade?

I have had a Loricraft PRC4 vacuum cleaner for LPs for some time now. It really makes a dramatic difference in surface noise and brings to life old records that I thought were beyond hope.

Having changed my setup, I found myself with a spare AC cord (Iego using Furukawa OCC copper and quality connectors). So I asked, why not? I tried swapping it for the generic 16 gauge cord and vacuumed a record.

Now given that I only have one record for each album, it's hard to do controlled comparisons with respect to cleaning quality. But I think I hear a difference in the tone/noise of the motor and pump. Will it clean better? One wonders. It is a motor after all and although is not in the path of the stereo system, indirectly by acting on the LP surface, it can make a positive contribution. Is this too far-fetched?
classicjazz
Oh ja?!
>>> If you just have a stock power cord on your TV and it will fit, try it on that instead. <<<

No, no, we need the hi-end version for this, so the picture will clearly be 1 - 2 foot outside of the box, and the depth perception improved so it will shine out the corners much better.
Sound should also more easily lift of the TV so you can not hear there is a TV anywhere.

First things first I say.
I think you're getting more current to the machine with the upgraded power cord than with the generic 16AWG stock. Thus, results in improved performance due to improved current flow. Whether or not additional upgrade to even better cord can bring is for you to find out and hopefully report on.
Wow,
>>> I think you're getting more current to the machine with the upgraded power cord <<<
Then we should need a dedicated power line with a high-end circuit breaker also, lest all is in vain, hm.
A.
BTW, I assume (and hope) everyone realizes that my post which appears a few posts up in this thread was entirely satirical, of marketing hype which tends to surround many high end power cords, and of certain other much-hyped vinyl-related tweaks.

Regards,
-- Al