Phono PreAmp with less than a 12" x 15" footprint

I refurbished my father's circa 1958 JB Lansing Paragon Speakers, MacIntosh 60 amplifiers (2) and MacIntosh C20 preamp and added an SME 10 turntable and arm and a Sumiko Blackbird cartridge. The weak link is the phono section of the MacIntosh C20. I need to add a phono preamp with a footprint less than 12" x 15" (a comprise with my spouse to keep it "out of sight"). Any suggestions?
fivetable
Artemis Labs Ph-1 is an awesome all tube phono stage giving you about 53db of gain or the Pl-1 which is the same but gives you step up transformers for low output moving coil cartridges. Great harmonics, dynamics, detail and a very well built with a small foot print but big sound.
I had a Lukaschek PP-1. It was an earlier version. It was really smoooth. That thing was smaller than a pack of cigarettes. One of the design goals was to make the signal path as short as possible. The newer version is probably better than the original version that I had.
I second the Lukasceck PP-1. I have it and it looks amazing, unfortunately I have not hooked it up yet so cant comment on sound.
I also use a Lukaschek PP1 T9 and like it very much and they come up used all the time on Audiogon for a good price . I also upgraded the cable from the wall wart to the T9 with a Ridge Street custom cable a very nice upgrade.