Kudos to speed controllers

I installed a Walker Precision Motor Controls in my front end. I adjusted on two internal pots by watching my KAB Strobe Kit hit right on rock-solid, steady, solid black bars that got mt TT to the correct speed. Damn, the music improvrment blow my away. Precise, PRAT, Tone, Texter, conherence. It was a big improvement over using VPI SDS speed controller to correct my Basis tt's spseed. VPI SDS was good, but was bettered in this test. Best improvement this year. The Basis error was just a monmentary very tiny shadow on the KAB lines. Almost too difficult to see, but apparrent when compared to the Walker. Kudos LLoyd- good job!
128x128gerrym5
Mark, I stand ready and waiting for your new controller. I am just about healed up from kicking myself for not buying the last of your kits.
Mark, do you think this new controller of yours would work for a Garrard 301 and possibly be on par with the PSU 301 AR?
Mark: what speed controler would you recommend for the E50 motor of the TD 124 that could be used with Lenco L75 and Garrard 301 motors ? Or should I have a dedicated motor speed controler for each turntable ? Are your models DIY or can we find finished products ?
Thanks,
Jean.

Let's not turn this into a discussion of vapourware.

I'd prefer to be judged on results.

Mark Kelly

Arrgh! Stupid software! The above was in response to Perrew.

To JLoveys, again I don't wish to discuss vapourware but in general optimal results require that a controller be tuned to the motor it is to run. As long as the parameters required are reasonably close this should be achievable with the same basic architecture.

To this end I expect that the upcoming drive which has been designed for the 301 / 401 would be able to be tuned to the other two tables. The question of whether it would be worth disturbing the tuning for the primary table to accommodate the other two is opne that only you can answer for your situation.