Kudos to speed controllers

I installed a Walker Precision Motor Controls in my front end. I adjusted on two internal pots by watching my KAB Strobe Kit hit right on rock-solid, steady, solid black bars that got mt TT to the correct speed. Damn, the music improvrment blow my away. Precise, PRAT, Tone, Texter, conherence. It was a big improvement over using VPI SDS speed controller to correct my Basis tt's spseed. VPI SDS was good, but was bettered in this test. Best improvement this year. The Basis error was just a monmentary very tiny shadow on the KAB lines. Almost too difficult to see, but apparrent when compared to the Walker. Kudos LLoyd- good job!
128x128gerrym5
Agree! I recently added a motor controller by way of a PS Audio P300 unit which has the Multiwave II oscillator board. I am able to precisely control the motor speed in 1/8th Hz steps. Indeed, like you, I can see the stroboscope lines lock i.e. stop inching forward or backward when the speed is correct.

Another thing is that leveling the TT is an absolute must. I re-levelled my TT yesterday after what seemed a long time & boy, did I reap a reward.
Dear Mark: no challenge here. The answer is simple: the TD 124 motor.
Cheers,
Jean.
JLoveys

I disagree profoundly.

The 124 uses either a shaded pole single phase motor or the Papst three phase (one replaced the other).

Both of these are distinctly improved by a dedicated controller. Of course the controller involved is different in each case.
Mark, I stand ready and waiting for your new controller. I am just about healed up from kicking myself for not buying the last of your kits.
Mark, do you think this new controller of yours would work for a Garrard 301 and possibly be on par with the PSU 301 AR?