Has anyone heard the VPI Classic yet

They were supposed to be shipping soon. Has anyone purchased this table yet?
fruff1976
Post removed 
I am using Gingko Cloud 11L-B (for Scout/Scoutmaster 15x20.5) with excellent result. It comes with 5 balls which is optimal for 50 lbs mass which is perferct for the Classic (45 lbs) plus ring clamp. Bass response is deeper, tighter and midrange/high seemed smoother and much quieter.
My TT initially sat on acrylic platform on top of 3 inverted spike on steel bar supports with legs filled with leadshots and spikes into carpet. Not exactly the best equipment rack but not so bad either. My only complain of Gingko is that when the motor first started to run, there is a bit of sideway motion as the Gingko's topshelf can have quite a bit of lateral movement. It takes a few seconds for everything to settle down.

I have Symposium Acoustic Ultra platform as well that does not seem to do anything much for the Classic. I actually prefer the sound of the Classic directly on my rack rather than with the Symposium. I think it is mainly because Symphosium platform does not work well with rubber feet as they recommend solid coupling for it to work. I did not try the Classic with Symposium aluminium coupler feet however. But Symposium worked very well with my old turntable which has solid feet and is now put to good use under my amp.

After playing with damper fluid for a few days, I also compare using only twisted phono wire vs using anti skating mechanism. In my system, using anti skating mechanism with only 2 rubber band on arm to keep the string in place and no rubber band on the other arm seemed to produce the best sonic. I am now mcuh happier with the result and now I can't wait for the Dyna XV-1s cartridge that I should get next week.
So far the people who have used the VPI Classic are very happy and satisfied with this TT. If ever there is something that can be improved, what might that be ?
I just got the Dyna XV-1s for my Classic and I am very impressed. The Dyna is a demo unit so it is well broken in although it has not been played much for a couple of months as my local dealer was breaking in their new MY Sonic Hyper Eminent this past several weeks.

I really think that The Classic is very very neutral and it really lets you hear the strenght and weakness of your cartridge and associated equipments. In comparison to Ortofon Jubilee, the Dyna does not have the speed and punch of the Ortofon but music appears to flow with ease and naturalness that just seems right. The midrange is rich, dense but not overly lush or romantic. Violin and Cello sounds full body and not so thin or lean like Jubilee.

Basically I think this is a turntable that can benefit from a top notch cartridge, even one that is significantly more expensive that TT itself if the remaining associated equipment is revealing enough. Right now I am using ASR Mini Basis with Ortofon SPU-T100 SUT and have the new ASR Basis Exclusive 2010 on the way. I don't think I would need to upgrade my turntable anytime soon.