PS Audio PWD MKII and PWT for $3995. Good deal?

I have never been able to audition PS Audio DAC and PWT. I would like to get some feedbacks if possible. Thanks in advance.
sunnyngtx

Yes it is a good deal, however, I would ask why is PS selling the stuff for such a low price?

The DAC is good however, there are better wounding newer dacs for less money, the Auralic Vega and the Metrum Hex and if you employ a computer and store your music on the computer you can get even better sound.

I no longer play optical discs, setup is a 21 inch Gateway touch panel computer running Windows 8, J River, J Play and a Wireworld USB.

The convenience of running with a computer is unbelievable, you can find and play music in seconds and the sound is exceptional way better than optical playback.
Audiooracle,

Would you please give a little more detail on your computer setup? Is the Gateway a laptop with a touch screen? How do you connect it to your DAC? Is it necessary to have a wireless network set up for it to work? Are you listening to ripped cds or high res files?

TIA
I own the PWD II dac. I auditioned it against the Bryston BDA 1 & liked it better. I no longer use a CD player. I run everything through my laptop which is a Toshiba with a 520SSD drive, 16 GB ram, Pentium 7 chip & Windows 7. Software is J River & JPLAY. My usb is the latest from Synergistic research which I compared to the best from Audioquest and Wireworld & liked it better. I run an HDMI cable from my laptop to my large screen TV so I can sit back in my Lazy Boy & pick the music I want to listen to.I sold my CD player(Electrocompaniet EMC 1 UP) and recorded everything to the laptop.If I want to play a CD ,I do it through the laptop but it will sound better if I record it first. I am very happy with the PS audio dac . It is easy to use , sounds great & has plenty of different filters so you can tweak it to your taste.