Can I RENT a record cleaning machine?

Just wondering if this is possible anywhere. I have a relatively small collection that I figure I can keep clean with cheaper means, but I would like to give my collection one thorough cleaning without having to plunk down $1,000 for a machine.

Has anyone ever done this?
shazam
Some record shops in the UK clean records at 3 pounds each. they use Keith Monks high end machine. So, as musicslug said, best to buy a used machine.
Just buy a used 16.5, clean your records, and re-sell it. Your total cost for the machine 'rental' will be the price of the initial shipping.

Though I'd recommend hanging on to it-unless you've decided that you'll never purchase another record.
Shazam, I don't know where you are, so this might not help. My customers are free to use my Typhoon anytime. I ask that if they need inner or outer sleeves, they purchase during the cleaning session. Clearly a win/win. The bonus for me is to maybe spin something I've not heard. Or to have the client hear his lp on a State of The Art System. (Pure sales gimmickry) I did not invent this, call around, maybe somebody in your area does it too.
Good suggestions, thanks everyone. I'll ask my dealer about a loaner if possible. If not, I see a used VPI 16.5 for $400.