Porter Ports or Cabledyne Cryo Hubbell 5362

Just as I was about to purchase 3 Porter Ports yesterday, a friend of mine drew my attention to a new offering on the market, cryoed HBL 5362 by Cabledyne (www.cabledyne.com). Price wise there is considerable difference (as it appears to me): Porter Ports sell of $36 ea. + $12 shipping (for up to 3 units) against $25 each with free US shipping currently being offered by Cabledyne. My heart says Porter Port, but my mind -possibly biased by my friend - says Cabledyne.
Would greatly appreciate the advice from and personal experience/comparison from fellow audiogoners.
thank you in advance.
lall
I sent 8 Hubbell 5361 single outlets to be double cryo'd. I have 3 20 amp dedicated circuits in use and will replace the current FMS outlets with these. I have some 2024 aluminum 1/2 plate that I will have sized and cut to fit the outlets. These finished plates will be for wall mounting the outlets. The aluminum plates will be mechanically grounded to the concrete wall behind with brass rod and some special Audio Points. Tom
ARCAMGUY: You are welcome. I have added many more HBL5362s and now prefer them to the Furutechs after hundreds of hours of listening. Build quality is first rate.
The 6 single, double cryo'd Hubbell 5361's I installed with all non ferrous hardware and stainless steel cover plates sound wonderful. Less to resonate. Tom
Hi guys...!..i do not have any link with Hubbell what so ever but have to
Admit that I have last month replaced my oyaide R1 wall socket outlet for Hubbell HBL 5362 w...it´s so obviuse that i did no wait to replace my power cell ps.audio réceptacles ..there is a huge différence in compareson with ps.audio réceptacles..day And night..Hubbell are Much Much Much BETTER.....!!!!....woooooooo...do yourself a favor ..have a try.
You won't regret....chahed