Porter Ports or Cabledyne Cryo Hubbell 5362

Just as I was about to purchase 3 Porter Ports yesterday, a friend of mine drew my attention to a new offering on the market, cryoed HBL 5362 by Cabledyne (www.cabledyne.com). Price wise there is considerable difference (as it appears to me): Porter Ports sell of $36 ea. + $12 shipping (for up to 3 units) against $25 each with free US shipping currently being offered by Cabledyne. My heart says Porter Port, but my mind -possibly biased by my friend - says Cabledyne.
Would greatly appreciate the advice from and personal experience/comparison from fellow audiogoners.
thank you in advance.
lall
On a related point, I have some Porter Ports and now looking to buy some grey cover plates to use with them. Any idea where I can source these? It would need to be online as I live in Brazil.
Thanks
Update: After several hundred hours I can say that the Hubbell HBL5362 bested some of my reference outlets. The only one that sounded warmer is the Furutech FPX copper. The Furutech GTX Rhodium was definitely brighter in my system. For the best overall balance the Hubbell is preferred. YMMV.
Hello group,
Very interesting discussion.
Quick question: I am running my system out of a Furman Reference 15i power conditioner; I'm also using Shunyata Venom power cords with my components.

Would buying a better outlet make a difference, or would it be unnecessary and redundant, given what I'm already doing?

I don't mean to hijack a thread, but this seems to be a good place to ask that question.

Thanks,
Jeff
Jeff, you should always have a quality wall outlet as it makes a big difference in sound. Why would you want to plug your expensive gear into a poorly made 39 cent contractor grade outlet? This is like finger nails on a chalkboard! LOL :)