Porter Ports or Cabledyne Cryo Hubbell 5362

Just as I was about to purchase 3 Porter Ports yesterday, a friend of mine drew my attention to a new offering on the market, cryoed HBL 5362 by Cabledyne (www.cabledyne.com). Price wise there is considerable difference (as it appears to me): Porter Ports sell of $36 ea. + $12 shipping (for up to 3 units) against $25 each with free US shipping currently being offered by Cabledyne. My heart says Porter Port, but my mind -possibly biased by my friend - says Cabledyne.
Would greatly appreciate the advice from and personal experience/comparison from fellow audiogoners.
thank you in advance.
lall
Cut to the chase..

Where can we source HBL8300?? Would those be the Porter?

The Cabledyne will be the HBL5362?

Is the consensus that 8300 slighlty edges out the 5362 but at a slightly higher cost??
Chinkwan

are ya just visiting for the day? is that why your in such a hurry. Tom
Both outlets are good. As with anything else YMMV. The Cabledyne HBL5362 is a deal IMO. They can't be making much on those.
For your info, i've just ordered three cryoed HBL5362 from Cabledyne and am awaiting delivery. A friend of mine will loan me his Porter ports.
Will keep you posted
This will be an "exhausting review," IMO. Look forward to it an please explain how you will 'easily' swap-out the outlets.