Cartridge & Headshell for SL1210 M5G $399

I am purchasing a Technics SL1210 M5G player, and I see there are several SL12xx owners in this forum.

I will be getting the player with the Stanton Trackmaster II, but after reading the threads here, I think I would like to upgrade the Cartridge and maybe the Headshell.

I plan to get the tonearm damping upgrade. I can spend up to $399 for the Cartridge and Headshell. What would you recommend?

Associated Info:
Music: Rock, Female vocalist
Speakers: B&W 802D
Amps: Classe CA-M400
PrePro/Preamp: Denon AVP w/ MM 2.5Mv Sensitivity.
dmccombs
I started out with the stock Technics SL1210MG5's headshell. Why not, it comes with your table right? Get comfortable with the stock unit, then move up to the Sumiko. Johnnyb53 is correct, the azimuth alignment on the Sumiko sure puts that headshell out front as the most flexible.

I found the finger lift on the Sumiko when mounted with the cartridge and headshell causes quite a bit of distortion. When I removed the finger lift from the assembly, the distortion went away. So now I do not use the finger lift when mounting the cartridge to the Sumiko headshell.
Post removed 
Thank you the comments so far. This sort of input is great.

So far, the consensus seems to be the Sumiko/Zupreme headshell, and the AT150MLX.

Darrell
I'm not Tvad, but I'm running an AT150MLX mounted to an LPGear ZuPreme (just like a Sumiko) headshell on a Technics SL1210 M5G. I like this combo A LOT!

Johnny,

I saw you were running the Denon DL160 in April. I guess you found the AT150MLX to be better (for you)?

Darrell