New Lampizator Level 4/ Version 4 DAC in the house

Wonder if any other new owners of this DAC are out there as I find it to be the finest digital playback I have heard to date. This is the first digital front end piece of gear I have owned that has transformed my music.

Ya, other digital gear does this or that better, but this Lampy breaks through to a new level of musical enjoyment. Clear view into the music helping the speakers just disappear. Only 24 hours of break in and the music flows so sweet, intimate and seemingly without boundaries.

Looking under the hood I see an impressive power supply with films caps and several high quality chokes. Point to point silver wired except for the digital and USB boards. This is a three tube player that is tube rectified. One has the option for SS rectification if desired.

Ya, I love this Lampy!
128x128grannyring
Metralla - these that you mention are not digital application of tubes. These tubes are all used in the analog output stages.

I also used to offer a tube output DAC. This is analog, not digital.

Steve N.
Empirical Audio
Charles, nice meeting you and JWM and thanks for the compliment. I appreciate the time you guys spent in both the Concert Fidelity and Highwater Sound rooms.
Clio09,
By the way the Concert Fidelity -TAD was once again one the very best just as it was last year at CES. Concert Fidelity is a top tier product, I heard it paired with the Kaiser Kawero at RMAF 2011 and the sound was devine.
Charles,
The Asian audiophile community (particularly audio exotics ) are going crazy over the Cessaro horn speakers although as Miguel alluded to, they can be a challenge to optimize and have their limitations. I am sure Jeffrey had the appropriate music playing for them, and his rooms are ALWAYS an oasis.

Just to prove audiophiles are schizophrenic, here is Miles Astor's list of top rooms at CES: http://www.positive-feedback.com/Issue71/ces20145.htm

No mention of any of the rooms discussed here. Oh well. Perception is reality in audio. Just keep the self-important and solemn declarations to a minimum. :)

p.s. I did not attend due to my surgical duties.
Bill, I know many philes would blessed by a system thread from you. I have always appreciated your zeal and passion and the good guidance you have given me over the years. That way, we can bandy around information for the sake of sound and music minus the politicking and conscious and subconscious agendas that so often infest equipment-specifc threads....:)