What Record Clamp for LP12?

I was told by the dealer not to use a heavy record clamp so I am looking for a Clamping Pressure lightweight clamp.
Any suggestions??
128x128theo
None... The bearing and suspension were not designed to include it. I've been an LP12 owner since 1982. LOL

Happy (unconstrained) Listening!
I also have the Goldmund acrylic platter. I've been through a number of clamps and damage to the suspension has always bee a concern for me. I finally settled on the little Clearaudio clamp. It's only about $20 and is quite flat, so fits under the dust cover. It stays put via friction and works well. I would say it's not a night and day difference, but for me, no clamp on the LP12 ever has been. Still, I find it increases the articulation and immediacy enough to be well worth the low price.
The LP12 wasn't designed to be used with a clamp.

However, if you're feeling adventurous, J.A. Michell make a clamp that sits very lightly on the table because it tightens with a collet. Some people use this with their LP12 and get what they consider to be good results.
J.A. Michell clamp was the lightest I identified. One problem is that you will likely need to stop your table each time you change LP sides--unless you don't mind adding ALOT of rotational torgue at each record flip. I finally decided not to buy/use a clamp. LP12 was not aurally designed for one, can damage bearings and suspension. For me, it was a momentary (month-long) obsession. If you decide to try it, I hope you'll report your results. Good luck!
At the advice from all who seem to have an LP12 I have decided to forgo any clamp. Thanks for all the input.