Signal Cable REL cable vs Speakon Custom REL cable

Has anyone had an opportunity to compare the Signal Cable REL subwoofer cable ($90) with the REL Speakon Custom sub cable that's built by an A'gon member 'zikhmark' ($88)?
Are either of these cables really a sonic upgrade for using with my newly acquired REL Storm III?
If you have compared these cables, what differences did you hear? Or, if you upgraded to another REL sub cable, what did you purchase, and what is your recommendation?
In advance, thanks! I look forward to hearing your thoughts and recommendations.
louisl
Jkuc - No I didn't experience what you are describing. When I turn my sub off I lose the lowest octave and a slight compression in the width of the sound stage and some warmth in the mids (especially with female vocals).

That being said I have Dyn C1 signatures driven by an Octave V110 tube integrated. Honestly the C1's go pretty low all by themselves. The great majority of my music doesn't go beyond what the C1's do by themselves. But when it does the Sub sure is a nice addition.

FWIW I do have all Nordost cabling less pc's. Heimdall 2 digital - Tyr 2 ic's and original Frey sc's. But back to the sub cable itself. It's nice Rel includes a cable but it is pure garbage in my opinion.
My C1 are driven by a tube amp as well... Mastersound 845, excellent amp, lifelike sound. Dyns seem to like powerful tube amps. AZ Absolute cabling. C1 go down to 35 Hz in my room. Thats pretty impressive.
It can be the diy sub cable bringing a tad of haze, it's not burned in yet.
Thanks anyway.
When I first bought my Rel Stadium 2 almost 15 yrs ago I swapped the stock cable for the Signal Cable and noticed a faster, cleaner, deeper extension and was pleased with the improvement to cost ratio. I have also played with power cords ranging from the Signal Cable to VH Audio Flavor 4 to several others. Overall, no matter which speakers I combine the Rel to it is always a significant improvement in image presence and soundstaging...this is regardless of how deep the main speakers extend. I will almost go so far as to say the presence of the Rel adds benefits to practically any speaker system it can be properly integrated to. It's that profound. For the record, my speakers, all of which have found the improvement were/are:
Martin Logan Aerius I's, Audio Physic Tempo 3's, Silverline SR-11's and 17's (mini monitors naturally appreciate the Rel), Silverline Sonata 2's (essentially full range...almost) Apogee Mini Grands (already with built-in subs) and currently my fully rebuilt (by True Sound Works) Apogee Duetta Signatures...
Every instance was noticeably improved...Rel subs are a wonder...well worth it, IMHO. Good luck
Does anyone have an answer to Louisl's original question? I too would like to know what everyone thinks of the differences between the Signal and zikhmark's cable.
Since the original post included an "or", I think at least that part of the "original question" was covered. Again...you can avoid silly REL cable mythology and expense by easily building your own (multiples even) with whatever you like and comparing the results yourself.