Signal Cable REL cable vs Speakon Custom REL cable

Has anyone had an opportunity to compare the Signal Cable REL subwoofer cable ($90) with the REL Speakon Custom sub cable that's built by an A'gon member 'zikhmark' ($88)?
Are either of these cables really a sonic upgrade for using with my newly acquired REL Storm III?
If you have compared these cables, what differences did you hear? Or, if you upgraded to another REL sub cable, what did you purchase, and what is your recommendation?
In advance, thanks! I look forward to hearing your thoughts and recommendations.
louisl
I recently bought a single nice "biwire" Canare cable to replace another simple (read "cheap") cable I'd made...mostly out of curiosity and because the Canare looks great...stuck my spades and angled (hard to find angled Neutrik Speakon plugs...but they make sense) Speakon on it and immediately heard a substantial improvement with my REL Q150e. Neutrik Speakons are so easy to use I find it's easy to make your own REL cables out of whatever cable you want to try (as long as it has at least 3 conductors).
I went with a Nordost Baseline cable made to Rel spec for my B3 and the difference was huge. I heard attack and decay I didn't even know I was missing. My brother in law bought the Signal Cable for his Q108 and he was very happy too.
Xtil6,
When you commented on the Nordost Baseline "made to REL spec", does that mean that Nordost builds the cable with a Speakon connector on one end, and the three separate leads for the amplifier end? Is this a special order type of arrangement, or do dealers keep this in stock? Thanks for this great suggestion.