Anyone used mini tnt feet on Scoutmaster

Anyone heard the difference in VPI Scoutmaster with new mini TNT feet
inhisservice
No but I've tried to put these feet on my original VPI Aries 1, with no luck, even with adaptors that are supposed to enable this. Have an email into VPI and the dealer on this but neither have replied in 2 days......bah! Anyone out there have this problem? I tried to start a thread on this but it never appeared....
I have the same problem as stated by Oscar44. I have an Aries Extended and the feet to not thread into the bottom. I emailed VPI when I first bought them and was told that they would have a "fix" soon?! but I have never heard back from them nor have I seen anything about a retrofit for the Aries.
I have placed them on my superscoutmaster with improvement in background (lower noise floor) and what I feel is a touch more bass. If nothing else they add additional mass and to me look much better.
Well I am glad I am not alone in having this problem - I was beginning to think I was mad! These are supposed to be a simple "screw out the old, screw in the new" replacement. Trouble is, the old coned feet screw off from the table leaving a down-facing threaded bolt for the replacement to screw onto, but the replacements, as you can see in the images online, come with their own bolt looking for a receptacle! The 'adaptors' for original Aries owners are not functional. Even if I could get a tight fit (which I cannot), the new feet are so much higher than the old cones that that they raise the table too high for the stand-alone motor assembly to drive the platter. Clearly they are not designed to work with the Aries original. Dealer seems to think I am imagining this! I guess it's time to have the dealer take these back until VPI sorts it out.