Suggestions for a 'good' FM antenna?

I just bought an older Sansui tuner, TU-717. I will now need a FM antenna. I would like some suggestions from those who have some knowledge in this area. I have been thinking of the following 3 options: Antenna from Radio Shack. ST-2 or SR-100 from Magnum Dynlalab
brianmgrarcom
I have a Dynalab ST-2. C-clamped to the back of my audio rack. A good antenna even if not in the best spot. I need to get up in the attic one of these days. I believe the Fanfare and Dyna are the same antenna. The Dyna designer of the ST moved to Fanfare and made the same antenna or the other way around. Although I do not remember the ##s a couple of Radio Shack ribbon antennas are made for them by Fanfare. Good Luck.
Avguygeorge: I live south of Washington DC. Pointing it north gets me DC and Baltimore and does a pretty good job getting Richmond, Virginia south. The antenna I got had a Cable TV coax connection instead of the old fashioned wires. I did no modifications. I do have a TV in that room and the cable is just split with the typical small coax cable TV splitter from Radio Shack or whereever. The TV picks up all the DC and Balitmore stations great, so I do miss the cable in that room. The FM frequencies are between TV Channels 6 and 7, so if the antenna does a good job with VHF TV the FM should be fine also.
I meant to say I do NOT miss the cable TV in my listening room, because the antenna does great.
I have a C Band dish (the big one for those who don't know). Can I use that in any way to pick up local stations?
Thanks,sugarbrie, sounds like something that I could live with.I will maybe get a good dedicated antenna in time. For Brian: I doubt it. Sat.dishes,all kinds,have to be pointed to the Sat at a much higher pitch, as the transponders are in the sky.Something like 22 mi.high if I remember correctly. FM transmitters are on the ground,on the same "plane" as the FM signal.