Suggestions for a 'good' FM antenna?

I just bought an older Sansui tuner, TU-717. I will now need a FM antenna. I would like some suggestions from those who have some knowledge in this area. I have been thinking of the following 3 options: Antenna from Radio Shack. ST-2 or SR-100 from Magnum Dynlalab
brianmgrarcom
I'm using the Fanfare FM-2G. It's a superb antenna that can be mounted in the attic or outside. I compared it with the "similar" Magnum Dynalab antenna and found the Fanfare to bring in a little better reception. Check out its review at the Fanfare website.
"Fanfare FM-2G vs. Magnum Dynalab ST-2?" Anyone have opinions on this matchup? They are the same price, look pretty much the same.
Sugarbrie,do you need any kind of resistors or other stuff?I already have tv antenna on the roof,is there a splitter/block that will work for tv and fm at the same time? I'm at the extreme west end of my valley. TV& FM are all east of me.I have an FM tuner on its way,some of this I'll find out when it gets here;just looking for a tip or two on using a tv antenna. thanks.
I have a Dynalab ST-2. C-clamped to the back of my audio rack. A good antenna even if not in the best spot. I need to get up in the attic one of these days. I believe the Fanfare and Dyna are the same antenna. The Dyna designer of the ST moved to Fanfare and made the same antenna or the other way around. Although I do not remember the ##s a couple of Radio Shack ribbon antennas are made for them by Fanfare. Good Luck.