Has anyone heard the ASR Basis Exclusive?

Harry Pearson has raved about this in two different articles. Is it hype or the truth? It would seem that a battery driven phonostage could produce excellent sound.
slingshot
I reviewed the ASR and thought it was a phenomonal product. Certainly not for all tastes. It was very revealing, open and dynamic. If your system does 'scale' it is grand. If not, you've wasted your money and will only get something that will sound analytical. It is very detailed and revealing without sound mechanical but if you like 'warm' and 'juicy' as Xronx does, it will not be for you. It carves images and space as few other phono pre's I've heard but is not for every taste or every system...but then what is? BTW: it is based on a microphone preamp op-amp. But don't hold that against it.
oh by the way...when i was in the ASR factory in herborn/germany to get the updates...the guy who is responsible for fitting and servicing the Basis HD/Exclusive told me that in the near future there will be a new big phonostage from ASR with the possibility of 3 inputs!!!
I recently bought the ASR Basis Exclusive, I install that at one week ago at 18-5-07, and all I can say now is WOW what a fine piece, lovely, this is truly high end phono, my is the 2 inputs version.
I 'am surprised
with this phono, only one week of installation, and what a sound.
Detailed, every nuance of the music is listeming, fast, deep bass, holographic images, spectacular sound. I absolutely loved the ASR Basis Exclusive. My Turntable is the Oracle Paris, with the Jelco/Audioquest tonearm, and Dynavector DV 17 Karat D2 MKII.