Anyone own or listened to this cd?

Occasionally I will head to my local library and borrow cds of artists and music that I am unfamiliar with looking for new sound that I might like. Of course not everything I try is music I enjoy. But once in awhile Im glad that I did. The latest find for me is A Nod to Bob on red house label. Its different folk artist doing Bob Dylan songs. Now I probably helps that I have always liked his songs (most) but the unique approach of his songs and especially the recording make this a keeper. On my system this is one of the best sounding cds I have. I have many great sounding cds and audiophile cds and this is at the top. It surpasses my mapleshade recordings and msl cds. It is recorded in HD but beats all my HD recordings too. Some of the cuts sound as real as I have ever heard. Just wondering if anyone else had similar results?
oldcar63
Yes, I own it and love it; the artist intepretations are fantastic. I love the Roaches doing the Cloths line Incident. One of the best Bob Dylan cover CD's. My other favorite is the Grateful Dead's "Postcards of the Hanging" it too is fantastic in a rock and roll wa
Mofi I hope your liking this music . Timrhu thanks for the link Im going to order it seems like a good price . Hifimaniac Ill check out the Postcards of the Hangings . Always like finding good new (to me) music.
You might like "Bleecker Street: Greenwich Village In The 60's"
It's classic folk songs from the 60s interpreted by younger folk influenced artists. Marshall Crenshaw does a killer electric "My Back Pages" and there are several other exceptional covers. It's a really good album overall.
Just ordered the Bleecker Street cd. It does look like my kind of music, I do enjoy compilation cds. Thanks for the tip.
I hope you like it, Timrhu. Let us know what you think about it if you get the chance.