Tandberg tape decks

Does anyone know them well? I have a question about the model 330.Who owns or used to own one?How does it sound?Compared to Nak decks?I heard that owners of 3014As and 3004s laugh at Dragon owners, but this Tandberg is not that advanced.I am thinking about buying one in,I hope,excellent condition.Would really appreciate your help.
inna
HI...

I acquired one 310/2 for exactly $:10.00 American Dollars.
Works superb, after that the 2 belts was changed (Main + Counter).

Enjoy...

ALEX!
I bought a TANDBERG 3014A 1991. I sold it a few years later. I the beginning of 2000, I had find a good deck. I listened to several Nakamichi-decks, but the choise was again a TANDBERG 3014A!!!
i have a tandberg 3014, i originally heard on e against a 1000 zxl at an audio exhibition and was surprised to hear a machine beat the nakamichi, which i considered to be the best available, the tcd 910 studio deck is very similar in sound quality and that deck was sold to a gentleman last year in the states, whom is exstatic about it! the 3014 performs flawlessly and the best thing about it...you cannot tell if it is the recording or the source material you are listening to, bit of time taken in record azimuth on both sides and it is perfect.
Actually the Tandberg is more reliable of the 2 contested here. The Dragon has a tendency to have motor failures. I have had my 3014 and besides changing those awful orange drive belts and azimuth adjustment belt, couldn't have been happier with the machine. 3014 will always out do a Dragon every time.