Tandberg tape decks

Does anyone know them well? I have a question about the model 330.Who owns or used to own one?How does it sound?Compared to Nak decks?I heard that owners of 3014As and 3004s laugh at Dragon owners, but this Tandberg is not that advanced.I am thinking about buying one in,I hope,excellent condition.Would really appreciate your help.
inna
I.m lloking at a restored Tandberg 3034. I am not familiar with it but it appears to be a high quality deck. Does anyone have some thought on this unit. I sort of collect tape machines and have some fine Revox, Naks, Aiwa, Onkyo, Denon, and Teac. Never have had a Tandberg but they always appeared to be high quality on a par with the Revox.
The Tandberg 3014's break alot and the parts are hard to find beside that the decks are very nice sounding. The Nakamichi Dragon is nothing to laugh at, if you know what you're doing the Dragon is the best deck ever made. I know I had owned both and still have the Nakamichi Dragon.

Steve...
HI...

I acquired one 310/2 for exactly $:10.00 American Dollars.
Works superb, after that the 2 belts was changed (Main + Counter).

Enjoy...

ALEX!
I bought a TANDBERG 3014A 1991. I sold it a few years later. I the beginning of 2000, I had find a good deck. I listened to several Nakamichi-decks, but the choise was again a TANDBERG 3014A!!!