DAC That Streams Hi-Res Tidal

I am looking to upgrade my DAC to use with my Squeezebox Touch and stream Tidal. I am looking at the Rega DAC, Musical Fidelity V90, Schiit Bitfrost, Wadia 151 Powerdac Mini, and Moon's 100D. Will all of these be able to stream Tidal? I currently have a Peachtree IDecco and I can stream Tidal without a problem.

Thanks
regafan_1972
wow ! that's good news. My MSB DAC has Toslink,RCA,XLR. So I can connect to a lot of different sources. I have it hooked up right now using a Toslink from my PC motherboard to a 24/96 DIP then digital XLR to the DAC and out to a tubed headphone amp driving a pair of Sennheiser 600's...Sounds really good using spotify.
Matt...Tidal is all 16/44.1 (AFAIK). Deezer does have some content that streams at 320kbps MP3, but most of it is also 16/44.1.
Ok so the higher cost service (deezer, Tidal) are providing higher ..or..faster bit rates for customers? does this higher rate sound better? I am still confused. I thought 16/44 was the base cd format when it first came out in the 80's?? I feel so stupid about this.
Yes, 16/44.1 was and still is the CD standard, which as was mentioned corresponds to a bit rate of 1411.2 kbps (kilobits per second). Streaming services have traditionally used much lower bit rates than that, coupled with lossy mp3 compression to partially compensate for the lower rate, in part because until fairly recent years most people's internet connections would not have been fast enough to work reliably at 1411.2 kbps.

Enjoy! Regards,
-- Al
Matt...I think some of the confusion comes from the companies (i.e. Deezer, Qobuz, Tidal) and many other sources, claiming in ads and other places that they offer "HIREZ" streaming.

They offer "HIGH QUALITY" streaming, not "HIREZ".

There is a new Digital Entertainment Group (DEG) that has been working with the record companies to finalize a "set" description for HIREZ.

Anything over 20bit/48khz is considered HIREZ.

Here is the press release.