As good as Ayre QB-9 DSD but with SPDIF input?

Can you guys recommend a DAC that's better or same league as the QB-9 DSD but with SPDIF input?

Thanks!
128x128nkbg
Having said that, taste does matter, so do have a listen to a few leading contenders and see what you think.
Update on my ongoing comparison between the Ayre and Berkeley.

On a Mac you can create a Multi-Output Device in Audio MIDI utilities which outputs the same stream to two or more audio devices and compensates for drifting clocks as well. This allows one to play the same piece of music to two USB devices at the same time and A/B between them.

I finally setup both DACs, level matched, same power cords and interconnects to the best A/B comparison I can. The result is that there are some differences in the vocals but for the most part the Ayre QB-9 DSD and Berkeley + AP1 sound very very very close to my ears.

So this solves my problem of finding something that sounds as good but has more inputs.
Do you have the Bada 1 or 2? If its the one, then definitely try the Lampi, as only the 2 would be comparable to an L4 in my book.
Sure.

I was at a recent GTG where the Ayre was present. It was the weakest DAC there.

Of the DAC's present the only one you likely would be able get a hold of is the PS Audio Direct Stream.

I was also very impressed with an upgraded Oppo, so much so I got one for my system. It was upgraded by a guy out my way so you would unlikely be able to get my exact one, but a number of companies do Oppo upgrades so you should be able to find one.

Thanks
Bill