Using the PerfectWave DAC MK II

Anyone using the new PS Audio PerfectWave DAC MK II? What are your impressions of this DAC? How does it compare to other DACS you've used?
stickman451
Steve
Unfortunately the Wyred DAC1 does not have an I2S input like the DAC 2
I'm late responding to this thread, but I recently picked up a PWD MK II, and I'm loving it.

I had been using an Opus 21 CDP/DAC, sometimes playing from the computer via a HagUSB into the 96 input on the Opus. Now I'm wondering if I'll ever go back.

I'm driving the PWD from a Mac Mini, external disk, via a Stilnote USB cable, direct to a new Spectron Musician III Mk2 amp.

Especially for the price, I couldn't be more pleased with the setup.
Rhanson, have you tried wireless remote controll of the PWD yet with an iPhone or iPad?
I'm running eLyric app on my iPhone and iPad to control the PWD. I think due to timeout issues on the iPhone, it's better on the iPad.

I'm using the bridge to access my music on a laptop. A huge improvement in sound quality is using ethernet connection instead of wireless. I ran a Cat5 cable from my office router to my family room where my system resides.
~
Stickman451,

Well, kinda. I don't have any iOS devices in the house, and I'm not likely to ever get one. (I sometimes feel like the last of a dying breed.)

The Mac Mini runs "headless", and I control it either at my desk with an iMac 27, or, sitting in the zone, with an older MacBook Pro. Using Screen Sharing to the Mac Mini over our WiFi, the only downside is a very slight delay in screen response.

If I need to control the PWD itself, I just use the remote that came with it.