How do I use dedicated storage and iTunes?

Ok, I'm missing something here. I am using iTunes w/AIFF files for my digital audio. I'm using a Mac mini (my regular computer) and streaming the files through Airport Express to an upsmplaing DAC (Cambridge Audio DacMagic) to my stereo. The problem is: I'm running out of space on the computer. How do I get my iTunes onto a dedicated external hard drive for media storage and then streamed to my system?
I do have a 1 TB backup drive for my computer, but am not sure how to get the iTunes off my mini and onto it or another dedicated drive.
128x128tarraga
I was recommeneded using a seperate ssd drive by Oyen called minipro . it was $170 shipped . very small almost the size of a deck of cards . 1tb . Owner of db labs has took all the guess work out of setting up a macmini for optimal performance . Great forum discussions on audiocircle he was a part of .
Hi Tarraga
I am not that knowledgeable with computers BUT recently I ripped all my cd's using Itunes AIFF format and stored the digital files in to an external USB hard drive the WD Mypassport Studio 1TB.Here is what I did.
Open Itunes and click on itunes button top left,then choose Preferences,another smaller window opens up,go to advanced Settings (the gear wheel symbol),there you given the choice to iTunes media folder location.If you have an external drive attached to your mac mini it will show up there as oppose to the internal drive,and choose that as your destination drive and to also to duplicate your entire itunes music library.
Hope I was of help.
Regards
George
+1 Yiorys. You can demonstrate this to yourself by setting up a subfolder on your 1TB backup drive and designating it within iTunes preferences as above.
I can't remember exactly how to do it but basically you plug in your external drive to your mac mini, and then in itunes you go to advanced settings and one of your choices for storing your music will be the hard drive. In other words your pointing your library to the hard drive, so when you load your music it will automatically be stored on your new drive. It works like a champ. Oh, and once your hard drive is recognized you can drag and drop "copy" all of the music that is already stored on your mac mini. Hope this helps.

Greg