Anyone try Pvane tubes in your Dac or CD player?

I am looking to upgrade the Electroharmonics tubes in my Vincent CD player.Pvane sold by GrantFidelity sound interesting.I have tried RCA clear tops[awesome mids,no highs,no bass]Phillips[awesome highs and bass, flat mids]Any suggestions would be welcome.
128x128jtcf
Thanks for everyone's input.I'm trying to make an informed decision since you can't audition and return them like cables.Like you said Mechans,it gets crazy expensive.BTW,the Vincent has 3 12ax7s and 1 12au7.$$$ Have a great weekend all!
I bought two Pvane 12AX7s for my Lamm ML2.1s, from Grant Fidelity, and they have been great.

Regards,
One of the 12ax7s bit the dust tonight:< so I orderd some Pvanes since they are half the cost of the nos tubes I long to try.They can't be any worse than what's in there now[electroharmonics and generic Chinese]I'll post again and let ya'll know how it worked out,in case you are curious.Metralla,checked out your system,nice!Thanks again for all of the responses.
11-03-12: Jtcf writes:
Metralla,checked out your system,nice!

Holy smoke, that is ancient history now. I need to update that page. I replaced the modified Sony XA777ES with a Sony XA5400ES 3 years ago, and replaced the Welborne Labs Laurels with a pair of Lamm ML2.1s.

Thanks for reminding me.

I hope the Pvanes work out well for you.

Regards,