Anyone try Pvane tubes in your Dac or CD player?

I am looking to upgrade the Electroharmonics tubes in my Vincent CD player.Pvane sold by GrantFidelity sound interesting.I have tried RCA clear tops[awesome mids,no highs,no bass]Phillips[awesome highs and bass, flat mids]Any suggestions would be welcome.
128x128jtcf
i tried a pavne tube in an eastern electric i was not a happy camper. i'll stick to nos, such as brimar and mullard, or rca.
I just bought some great tubes from Kevin at Upscale Audio. If you can get past the ego, he'll have a recommendation.
Thanks for everyone's input.I'm trying to make an informed decision since you can't audition and return them like cables.Like you said Mechans,it gets crazy expensive.BTW,the Vincent has 3 12ax7s and 1 12au7.$$$ Have a great weekend all!
I bought two Pvane 12AX7s for my Lamm ML2.1s, from Grant Fidelity, and they have been great.

Regards,
One of the 12ax7s bit the dust tonight:< so I orderd some Pvanes since they are half the cost of the nos tubes I long to try.They can't be any worse than what's in there now[electroharmonics and generic Chinese]I'll post again and let ya'll know how it worked out,in case you are curious.Metralla,checked out your system,nice!Thanks again for all of the responses.