Esoteric Clocks Owners / and cables

A questions to owners of Esoteric clocks and what BNC cables they are using to connect to their players. I am using Nirvana Digital Cables top of their line up - and was wondering do these 75ohm cables make a real sonic difference ???...as they are not carrying audio signals ???? Now, I was suprised to hear a difference when a went to a real good power cord on my clock ....but what about these cables ??? Your thoughts on this question and also what brands you are using and why. Many thanks.
garebear
I use the Oyaide DB-510 BNC-BNC to great effect. IMO, clock cables are not as important as normal digital cables connecting transport to Dac so long they are half decent. I have how ever compared the Oyaide pure silver to a pure Furukawa PCOCC copper and found the pure silver gave a slightly better focus and timing.

Hope this helps.
......thank you all for your responses as it seems like we are approaching it the same way. I have a whole system of PAD 20th Anniversary's....Canorus, so Jfreech how was the Purist Audio Provectus Preasto ....as that is what the Cable Company recommended as well as Jim Aud - that it could, could be step up form The Nirvana. Really all of the cables everyone has mentioned are good. Let me know Jfrech
on a scale of 1 -10...stock cables being 1. Cardas being 2 or 3. Purist Proteus Provectus Praesto being like 8 or 9. It was significantly better than the other two.

It also seems to breakin...but not as dramatic as signal cables.

Since you're all wired with Purist already...I think you have to go this path. I've also asked Purist if they can build a Proteus Provectus Firewire for my dCS Scarlatti...I bet that's another crucial cable...maybe if some else asks ;-)