DAC for my Esoteric X-O3 SE??

What DAC will transform my Esoteric X-O3 SE to a level that will astound me? ...and what digital cable with it?
goldenear1948
I have an Esoteric UX-3 player and experimented with using my Wyred dac 1 as an external dac. I found that the dac in my Esoteric player gave me a slightly laid back and much more relaxed sound. Since I play mostly rock on this player, I find it to be the best of both worlds. I use my laptop as a music server through the Wyred dac and have found it to bring out the best sound of my mostly classical and jazz music.

Personally, I would keep what you have unless you have a lot of money to blow through. You already have a better player than most people have and you may make a very small improvement in sound, but will probably have to spend northward of 5K to achieve it. Just think of how many cd and sacd's that money could buy.

Bob
Bob..your advice makes the most sense...MORE MUSIC!! And thanks to everyone else who answered my question.

I am a dealer for both Esoteric and the EMM Labs products,

the new DAC 2X SE is mind blowing and has an even more analog presentation than the $23,000.00 D02, this ia an amazing piece of digital technology,