DAC suggestion to pair with MC275 & Usher Spk

I am looking for a DAC and open to suggestions. 2 questions; what DAC is recommended for my system and what differences should I expect with a tube DAC vs. SS DAC?

Current System: MacMini/Pure Music, Usher CD-7 II, Usher P307 PreAmp, McIntosh MC275 MK1 (1964), Usher Dancer Mini Two. Cables TBD.
dailycitrus
Most of the modern tech DACs are SS so if you wish to have multi-format capabilities, USB input or multiple digital inputs I'd recommend Mytek 192(can be used as digital preamp as well) or Antelope Zodiac. Both of them are available at major pro audio retailers such as sweetwater, vintageking. You will not find any better accuracy and precision in tube audiophile market.

Tube DACs are just the same as SS that normally have an inverting tube output stage to color the sound with tubes that you don't realy need since you already have MC275.
Marakanetz, thanks for that informed response. Add the Voltikus power supply to the Antelope Zodiac Silver?
ok last question. How do I get more base out of this? I know the Voltikus power supply will help but do I need to look at another MC275 and run as mono blocks and or add a sub? thanks again.....

by the way the system is up and running now without the Antelope; running CD's for now. Sounds Great! Wife wants more base.
A sub or even two.

I'd plug 2x Vandersteen 2wq. It's inexpensive and very precise sub ever made. I consider that the best value sub.

You also can get tube-friendly floor-standers instead of your monitors, but bass will not be any deeper than with sub.