Ripping SACD vs regular CD

I have been ripping my CD's using DB Poweramp and have gotten to my SACD's. Some are duplicate titles that I have already ripped a CD for. Is there any advantage to utilizing the SACD cd layer rip? I dont want to overwrite the MOFI DSOTM with the SACD cd layer if its not superior. I could put them in a seperate folder if there is an advantage.
stl114_nj
My strong supposition is that ripping the SACD layer will be of no use unless you have a DSD capable DAC, of which there are very few, IIRC.
There's nothing that can rip the sacd layer. There's not even any non-proprietary sacd digital out. It's to stop people ripping it.
Depending on your drive you can rip the cd layer of a hybrid sacd. I have ripped that exact disc. I have one drive that works and one that doesn't.

In a case where your cd is old and the sacd is remastered it would be better to rip the remastered version.
I use the SACD layer analog outputs to a stand alone Tascam CDR.
The Analog outputs from my Cary player playing the SACD layer is of higher quality than the CD layer.

The CDR recording won't be at 24 bit but it usually sounds much better than staright digital.
The SACD layer can be ripped using a PS3 with old firmware and some proprietary program. See this link: http://code.google.com/p/sacd-ripper/

You can then convert DSD to high rez PCM if your DAC is not DSD capable. More trouble than it's worth in my opinion, but it can be done.