Need advice on CD-Player

Looking for a CD-Player for my set up which is Klipsch P-37F, Running on Rotel RSP-1570 and Anthem MCA-50. Looking for a good balanced CD-player best one for the money, price range 1,500-2,000 i haven't decided if i want a tube or a solid state. was looking at ayon CD-2 but kind of out of my price range. So some advice would be appreciated. I'm still kind of new to this whole HI-FI, be gentle...
yusych
Oppo BDP-95, probably the best player for the money in the world. And, it gives you the capability of playing SACD, DVD-Audio, and, ahem, BluRay discs...

-RW-
With all the advances made in CD playback, things have come to a head allowing you to spend less than your target price and still get excellent results.
Case in point: I took my TEAC PD-H600 over to a local audiophile who sells out of his home. His system is in the 6 figures and its all tube. The preamp alone is $15,000 and its not stock. He has 'golden ears', played in an orchestra, advises manufacturers, etc. His system is the best I've heard.

We took out his Lector CDP and put in my TEAC. The difference was minimal, at best. There was a slight lack of body making for an ever so slightly analytical presentation that was all but forgotten half way through the first track. We ended up listening to the whole CD and thoroughly enjoyed it.

I wish I had his system, room, etc. but when I got back home, I realized that my system was not that far off from his. I certainly need a better, larger room but that TEAC held its own against some might fine equipment. All the CDPs mentioned should do fine allowing you to save the difference and spend it on music. Enjoy.
Anyone has an opinion on Goldenote Stibbert Tube CD there is one listed on audiogon for around 2000, anyone