Closest DAC to Vinyl Sound?

I love my vinyl, but sometimes it's a pain to keep flipping sides. I also have a lot of digital music (WAV, FLAC and MP3) that doesn't sound half bad through my Soundblaster X FI Titanium Fatality. But I'm wondering, is there a better way to enjoy digital? How would an external DAC stack up? Can anyone recommend a DAC that has that analog sound, or is it wishful thinking? Associated equipment includes Sound Valves VTP 101, Aragon 2004 and Large Advent Speakers. I also have an Adcom GCD 750 cd player that can accept a coax input.
heyraz
Your question is an oxymoron, digital is digital, analogue is analogue. Even the so called tube cd players can't get an analogue sound, IMHO. Have the Sound valves unit you mention, a great sound and value. Maybe a some point some producers will take their original analogue tapes and do a super high resolution transfer to the blue ray spec. I am waiting for Miles/Blue which is in the works. Until then your money will chasing the impossible DAC.
It's a sort of cliche of audio reviews to praise a DAC by comparing it's sound to vinyl playback, and the Neko D100 has gotten several reviews like that. I've had one at home for more than a week, and can say it's a very fine DAC, smooth and relaxed. Apart from a lack of inputs, I highly recommend it. But a comparison to vinyl is not very helpful, IMO.
The Neko Audio D100 is absolutely effortless in its presentation. The best digital I've heard for under $2k, and outclassed the Cambridge 840C which was a few hundreds pricier.