Rotel RCD-1520 or 1072?

Hello all, I am in the process of upgrading my CD player and have narrowed it down to two choices. My system consists of Paradigm Studio 60v5 speakers and Rotel separates (RC-1082 & RB-1080). I'm using an old Sony CA-9ES disc changer, which was good in its time but is getting a little long in the tooth I think. Should I upgrade to Rotel's newer RCD-1520, which uses Wolfson DACs and offers a slot-loading mechanism, or save the cash and look for a used RCD-1072?
mkash3
Does anyone think the Eastern Electric Minimax DAC will interrupt any synergy between my Rotel pre & pro components? The DAC certainly looks very intriguing, especially considering the price. I've never owned tube equipment before. If it does, I'll probably just end up looking for the used 1072. Thanks for the feedback guys!
I have owned few cd players like the new Marantz CD5004 ( Liked the almost no distortion, sweet highs and nice bass )and the NAD C525Bee ( Liked the midrange on this one )but the RCD 1072 is the best so far, it has detail, nice balanced sound and puts emotion to music. I have not tried the new machine but I guess it will be equally good or better. If you can afford the new Rotel maybe you should consider the Sony SCD XA5400ES that plays SACD as well.

BTW I lost my remote so I am looking for one for this unit (RCD 1072). Please let me know if you have some Rotel Remote for sale. Thank you
Rotel has always made excellent source components for the money. It will be interesting to see if they go the external DAC route soon, possibly at some point this year. I know Rega and other companies are beginning to go this route while continuing to offer CD players.
HDCD playback feature is a cool bonus (the new 1520 does not have HDCD.)

Are there any newer CD players on the market that still decode HDCD's or are they a thing of the past?