What is the best sounding CD Changer.

I am looking for the best sounding CD changer in the $250 to $500 price range. This is primarily for entertaining and background music with the goal of putting in 5 or more discs, hitting a shuffle button and getting 6 plus hours of music. SACD would be a plus but not required. Best sound possible at that pricepoint is the primary goal. After a frustrating afternoon trying to find reliable information on-line, I thought I had a solution with the NAD C515BEE but turned out to be a single disc player. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
128x128bcarr38
The 595 sells out as soon as they appear.It took me 6 months to finally snag one.Be patient and check Sonystyle everyday.If you just can't wait,I have seen them on other sites for around $135.00.I think they are worth that and more,just my opinion.No,it didn't replace my main player but if you're looking for a great sounding budget SACD player,grab one.Like Buconero117 always says,if you don't like it Sony will take it back.
Sony SCD-C2000es...very similar to the 595, came out later, very good with mods as was the 595.
I have owned the 2000es modded by TRL and still put my money on the stock Sony SCD-c555es. I have had no problems with mine.
Concerning the Sony SCD-CE595, which is what I assume you guys are talking about, there are at least 12 of them for sale on EBay, ranging from $35-$92. The $92 ones are refurbished.
Notwithstanding Gandme's comment about the SCD-c555es superiority compared to the TRL modded 2000es (I've not heard the SCD-c555es), IMHO you can't go wrong with a TRL modified changer. I owned a TRL modded 2000es, and felt that it was one of the best CDP's for the money. Even though I didn't A/B the two, it was more natural and resolving than the stock Sony XA5400 that I owned for a few months. To me, the TRL 2000es was better at conveying emotion ... more analog like in its presentation. My recommendation: pick up one of those Sony CE595's off EBay, and have Paul @c TRL modify it for $750.

Thank you for the great comments and direction! I am off to do my research. Thanks.