Blue ray player with good audio

Any suggestions on a blue ray player with excellent sound? I have a lot of dvd concerts, some standard DVDs and some blue ray. I am looking for a player that has above average audio.
Ag insider logo xs@2xpal
I would like to spend under 1000.00. I have a panasonic blue ray player but the sound is not that great. I guess I could just go with a DAC.
I would agree with you, the visual aspect of the Panasonic machines I've seen was always excellent whereas compared to the likes of Pioneer they always trailed (far) behind. I choose to purchase a Cambridge DACMAGIC that I use to enhance considerably the sound from both the Loewe blueray AND the TV since Dacmagic has two sets of SPDIF or TOSLINK inputs (and a USB input, so it may even serve your computer as well).
There are other options, of course.
What is your budget? There are many new models out that are Universal Blu-Ray if you also want SACD or DVD-A. Denon, Marantz, McIntosh, Theta, etc. I had looked at tha as an option when I decided to take blu-ray plunge. I ended up going a different direction and don't use my blu-ray for anything but blu-ray. I kept my Denon 5910ci for the std DVD and multi channel audio.
sorry, my reply looks incomprehensible since an important bit fell out: Panasonic visual excellent, SOUND compared to a few others not good enough.
Sorry again