Tubes for Raysonic CD 168

I have a Raysinic cd 168 tube cd player which is using the Electro Harmonix 6922 tubes. I would like to hear from other Raysonic owners as to what tubes they are using and what it did to the sound. The rest of my system is: Classe 15 amp, Audible Illusions Modulus 3a pre with 6h23eb tubes, Vandersteen 2ce speakers. All interconnects are mit terminator 2 and speaker wire is also mit terminator 2. Power cords and conditioning are courtesy of Shunyata.
128x128stereo5
I liked the Amperex 6922 White Lable PQ best but the price is getting up there!! There is a pair(just run the good tubes in the circuit your using and the EH's in the other sockets) of NOS Amperex USN-CEP 6922 for $250 on AudioGoN now. These are very good low noise, closely matched triodes and a great sound although not as lush as the WL PQ's.
I tried Amperex 7308 PQ's but the top of the Ray 168 started to get warm so I pulled them out. The heater current of a 6922 is 300ma, the 7308 is 335ma and 6dj8 is 365ma, personally I would stick to the cooler 6922's.
As I remember it the outside sockets are the RCA's and the interior sockets are the bal.
I'm using Phillips SQ E88CC. Excellent soundstage, full, rich bass and clear, smooth highs. Just to let you know the inside 2 tubes are the RCAs the outside are balanced.