PS Audio Digital Link III vs MHDT Paradisea

Anyone have any experience in comparing these two DAC's? Just curious....
Ag insider logo xs@2xdogmcd
I have a Raytheon in place right now. The previous owner had very good things to say about it in his rig, so I left it in place to start off. I also have the stock GE which I haven't had a chance to try yet. I'll probably start searching for some different ones to sample, but the Raytheon has the unit sounding great at the moment. Thanks for the tip!

Oh, and one thing I forgot to mention previously... the build quality on the MHDT is just unbelievable. Never seen a product at this price point built like it. Bravo to the folks at MHDT!
Trip,
I'm using JTL-5670 Tungsol black plates D getter 1959, straight after i plugged it in, the soundstage became so wide and deep, at first i thought something was wrong with my amp, normally it gets pretty loud around 9:00, then i realised the soundstage has expanded so big the sound became relatively small, so now around 10:00, i get an amazing dimensional sound.
Tungsol is more versatile than stock tube, in a sense that it's smooth the same time very dynamic, not only does it sound good on classical, it excels in jazz and rock as well, the drum solo from the album "time out by Dave Brubeck" sounded so real, i could picture an exact size drum kit in front of me. On classical Tungsol is smooth but it doesn't have the sustaining effect for instance the violin sound, on this particular point i prefer the string instrument sound from stock tube. I highly recommend tungsol tube.
Karmatogdral, what's the rest of your system setup...? Know any good sources for the Tungsol 5670's?

Just a tip, I've dealt previously here on A'gon with Webtoco who is over in Holland and a good source for tubes... he might have some interesting things as well.
The rest of my systems are: Plinius 8200mk2 intergrated.
Spendor speakers, SP2/3R.
My sources are: CEC T51XR, & my wife's sony vaio.
I use Siltech cables for CEC, the amp and the speakers.
About tubes, it can be challenging to get right tube, like i bought these WE 396a(1954) from yahoo and i don't like them as much as Tungsol.
andy