Best digital interconnect

Looking for a digital cable interconnect upgrade, and wondering which one(s) are the top of the line. I am currently running a Virtual Dynamics Master, which is pretty good, but what would be a serious upgrade, without selling the farm!!?
bullot
Like Teajay said, read his review, and then check out a used Stealth Varidig Sextet.

I had a Virtual Dynamics Master, then a Revelation and finally a Revelation Signature. The Stealth Varidig Sextet has an "it's just right" sound to it that easily bested the VD pieces in my system.
My personal favorite is the Harmonix (combax corp) Digital interconnect. I've tried a lot and ended up with copper over copper/silver or silver. It's around $1000 bucks.
As they say, system dependent or to each his own:
I found the Tara Labs worked best in my system when compared to the Stealth Sextet & the Virtual Dynamics Genesis.
Much better bass definition & balance through the frequency range over the other 2.

I'm sure you will get many other opinions when it comes to digital cables or cables in general.
Thanks for all the opinions, and relating your different experiences folks! Anyone tried out the Kharma Enigma? Teajay......I'll check out your review right now!!
Another to consider is the Harmonic Technology Cyberlight/ Photon cables with the latest battery pack 4. Really good cables -- incredible detail presented harmonically natural. The Sextet is also very, very good, but I ultimately sold mine in favor of the HT.
I also use a Tara One. Not as airy or detailed as the HT, but brings its own set of strengths, notably in the bass with weight and authority, and very smooth.
I'm beginning to think you just have to try them out with your electronics and see what matches your system and tastes.